Job Number: 2020040501
Adeptus Cyber Solutions, LLC currently seeks a Cyber Integration & Test Engineer to join our team in Rome, New York.
The position is to evaluate the effectiveness of security controls on systems undergoing risk testing in a collaborative team environment.
- Designing, developing, writing and executing test plans and procedures to address new and existing functional and/or security requirements
- Ability to clearly convey results in formal technical reports and deliver briefings to leadership
- Reviewing and analyzing technical documentation
- Research new testing techniques and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption
- 2+ years of experience in Information Assurance/Cyber Security
- A working knowledge of the NIST 800-53 security controls
- Familiarity and experience with Agile Scrum practices
- Experience with creating, evaluating and executing test procedures
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools (Kali Linux, Wireshark, Burp Suite)
- Good written and verbal skills
- Experience with Windows/Linux environments
- Experience in a shell scripting a plus (bash, csh, etc)
- Experience in a programming language a plus (Python, Ruby, PHP, etc)
- Secret Clearance
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II or III Certification
- Virtualization experience (VMWare, Xen, Proxmox)
- Other relevant certification (OSCP, CEH, RHCSA, RHCSE)
- Experience with DISA STIGs and SRGs
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements. A Secret clearance is required.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities to innovate, and career advancement for an individual who wishes to excel. Our benefits package includes flexible hours, vacation time, company paid medical insurance, and a retirement plan.
About Adeptus Cyber Solutions, LLC
Adeptus Cyber Solutions, LLC (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.