ClientProblem: Broken, multi- segmental or do-it-yourself ADS-B equipment to track aircraft that can frequently cause/create downtime, interruptions and increased cost in operations.
∴ ACSolution: ACS has created a rugged, portable, ready to go, easy to use out-of-the-box device to solve these problems, ADS-B TAK. Combining best in class, readily available COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) hardware and software with a custom configuration interface, ADS-B TAK will integrate quickly and easily into any mission bringing real-time data into your common operating picture.
Here is how it works:
- ADS-B TAK receives ADS-B data on both 978Mhz and 1090Mhz frequencies
- ADS-B TAK processes the aircraft positional information and then pushes the data out as CoT (Cursor on Target) to desired destinations simultaneously
- Users receive the ADS-B data on their End User Device (EUD) via:
ACS ADS-B TAK best used for:
- Mobile Command Center
- Jump Operations
- Wildland Fire Operations
To “SUM” it up, our device provides:
- Connectivity almost anywhere due to ADS-B TAK being network agnostic
- Simple configuration to be operational quickly
- Reduction in training time
- Easy integration into any common operating picture
- Accurate airborne traffic information for optimal decision making
- Highly effective situational awareness for all users
- All of the above advantages assist in cost reduction!
Adeptus Cyber Solutions has harnessed the technology of the ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast) transmitter with the versatility of the TAK (Team Awareness Kit) to create a simple and easy to used portable device called the ADS-B TAK. The two merged systems have the ability to display all ADS-B broadcasting air traffic with-in your common operating picture.
In the most common use cases, such as mobile command centers, jump operations and wildfire situations, the user of the ADS-B TAK have been able to make clear, decisive decisions because they can trust what they are seeing is true and reliable. Commanders in charge can be confident that their staff will be safe as they enter or deploy into the airspace.
Product Dimensions: (SWaP):
- Length: 4 in / 10.16cm
- Width: 3 in / 7.62cm
- Depth: 1.5 in / 3.81cm
- Power Requirements: USB-C 3.0A
- Broadcom BCM2711 Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- Two – 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 1090ES Radio with Antenna
- UAT Radio with Antenna
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient